Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Print Print Print!

Southern Graphics Council International is having their annual conference in Portland this year: Flux Portland, and the city is full of amazing prints and shows and happenings!

I've got a couple of pieces on view around town.

I have this brand new piece up at the Trayle Studio Print Show
There will be a little opening this Friday if you'd like to pop by.

In this Metaphor, I am the Tree of Singing Birds
Polyester Plate Lithograph with Watercolor


I'm thrilled to be a part of the fantastic Print Portfolio:
My Rules, curated by Mike McGovern

The piece below is on view at PCC Sylvania

The Ghost Ship
Polyester Plate Lithograph with Watercolor



. . . . .

Check out all of SGC International's Flux PDX events here: http://sgciportland.com/
On Instagram and Twitter: @sgci_2016
#sgci #sgci2016 #fluxpdx

No comments:

Post a Comment